THE CREW
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

THE CREWConectare

THE CREW

description[GM]True Crime Empty[GM]True Crime

more_horiz
My bro somehow managed to ban me from my own server and I can't play on it anymore, so I'm releasing this gamemode as you've probably guessed yes it is a modified gf script but in my opinion better than those other edited pieces of crap.

The Families/Factions/Gangs

-Civiliians - These are average everyday people who have jobs like paper rounds and fixing cars.

-LSPD - Now led by Frank Tenpenny

-C.I.A - These replaced the FBI and have new skins and a /hack command to get into the Morelli computers and find out who their next hit is.

-Armed Forces - I think a better name than National Guard they have a new army base by the east coast of Los Santos hopefully these can track down the Al Qaeda.

-Los Corona Aztecas - A mexican gang that replaced the Yakuza their base is out the back of LSPD.

-Los Santos P.I.M.Ps - These replaced the La Cosa Nostra and are based in Vinewood in a house shaped like a U.F.O.

-The Government - The President of San Andreas and the Mayor of Bayside work together to make San -Andreas a pleasant place to live.

-The Yakuza - Replace hitmen and their home is Bayside.

-News Team - Report local events to the public.

-LS Taxi - Offer people lifts when they need it.

-License Faction - Instruct people so they can get licenses.

-Bayside License Faction - Same as above but in Bayside.

-Al Qaeda - A terrorist organisation based where the hitmen once where and have a dodo for terrorist attacks.

-BSPF - Bayside Police Force the Bayside equivelant to the LSPD led by Hernandez.

-The Vercetti Family - A family I recently added that lives in Bayside.

Btw I have added some new skins and spawns to most of these factions/families/gangs.

New Commands

-/hack - Lets the C.I.A hack into the Yakuza/hitmens laptop.
-/changename - changes your current name to a new one that you choose.
-/changepass - changes your current pass to a new one that you choose.
-/changecolor - If you don't like the current color you are you can change it with this.
-/changeskin - Gives you ids for skins
-/changeskin2 - A second list of skin ids
-/gotoar - takes level 2 and higher admins to the special room.
-/allowcitizen - A command for the Mayor of Bayside, it gives the ID of the player permission to enter Bayside
-/blockcitizen - This does the opposite to /allowcitizen it removes the player IDs license and if the cops find them they will throw them out of Bayside.
-/animhelp - displays a list of anims. (Thx to Woozie)
-/animhelp2 - displays a second list of anims. (Thx to Woozie)
-/gotobs - Teleports admins to Bayside.
-/IWANT - Gives an admin everything he deserves.
-A couple of /goto commands have been added aswell like /gotowuzi and more.

New

-Bayside airport.
-Shamal with interior in LS airport so people can fly from LS to Bayside. (Thx to BeckzyBoi)
-Everyone starts with a drivers license but can have it removed by a cop if neccessary.
-Alot of things have been shifted around San Andreas to try and improve the server.
-Bayside Pass gives you permission to enter Bayside the Mayor of Bayside is the only person who can give these out.
-New colors.
-Sea Mansion for the Mayor of Bayside only him and the President can enter it.

Bugs

-Can't exit the Mayor of Bayside's Sea Mansion
-There may be a couple I don't know because I couldn't finish scripting because my bro banned me and I have found myself unbannable.

Download Links

Everything neccessary to run the server is in the download links below, enjoy.

-Download Link 1

-[size=10pt]Download Link 2

-[size=10pt]Download Link 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonnied
[size=9pt]HOw to play this?
How to have levels?
How to have respect?
How to enter in stores (the /enter don´t funcionally)?
How to unlock the cars?
How to receive work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonnied
How to play this? You have no real goal in game as it is an roleplaying game, you can either be a cop, gangster, medic or news reporter the possibilities are endless, you basically live life.

How to have levels? I don't understand what you mean, if you mean how do you gain levels then here's how after every hour you will recieve a payday and gain respect, after you have enough respect and money you can buy the next level up, once you have bought the next level up new things will become available to you, such as houses, businesses .etc.

How to have respect? I just said after every hour you play you will gain respect which contributes towards you gaining the next level.

How to enter in stores? Businesses are closed until someone purchases them and opens them up, the case is the same with houses, every other /enter point works fine.

How to unlock the cars? Well there is some bugs with the vehicles as I have placed some housecars outside the wrong house, the command to lock it is /lock and the command to unlock it is /lock again.

How to receive work? They are many ways to make a living for yourself by getting a job, if you want to have one go to a job point which are scattered throughout Los Santos, I can remember where 3 are, to become a boxer go to LS gym and their should be an icon walk into it and do what the text tells you to become a boxer, to be a gun salesman go to the big LS ammunation and their will be an icon outside it were you can apply to sell guns and their is a trucker job not too far from LS south of San Fierro I believe it's at a place called RS Haul. Btw there's also a laywer job in City Hall, City Hall is where the President spawns (the big white buidling near LSPD) go inside it.

Sursa: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=28470

description[GM]True Crime EmptyRe: [GM]True Crime

more_horiz
Sa nu mai postezi tutoriale in engleza ca vor primi trash
privacy_tip Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
power_settings_newConectați-vă pentru a răspunde